Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Izaak74's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: Zhau14

Name of Supervisor: Izaak74/Krisfo97

Name of Recruit/s: Shannypoo

Trainer Performance: This was her first training. She did a very superior job for her first time, and her performance was acceptable, if not, slightly better than you'd expect for her first time. There is of course, room to improve, so I'm on the fence on issuing a +1 or a 0, however with the fact she did good for her first I time, I think I'll give her a +1.

Further Comments: Krisfo was with me during supervision.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor

Name of Supervisor: izaak74

Name of Recruits: mau125, seboiechief

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: Jesus Christ! What can I say! I would give this a neutral rating, due to various little things that indicated lack of fluency, but wow. The patience given from Zhau was commendable. She retrained these two twice after they left during training, and trained them till the very end, after having to correct things several times... Here is what I am talking about.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor

Name of Recruits: kraken07

Trainer Performance: 0

Further Comments: Did a decent job, explained things thoroughly if the recruit didn't know what to do, corrected any mistakes and overall the recruit did well. Zhau's training is going well, although at the current rank, I would like to see her to begin to develop some individuality on her script (more rephrasing and less "to-the-book"). I will yield a 0 for these reasons, although Zhau is improving and is becoming a fine trainer.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: KittyKat140

Name of Supervisor: Izaak74

Name of Recruit/s: Diamandist

Trainer Performance:

Pros:

- Talked in bold at all times
- Expressed commendable professionalism
- Decent amount of individuality expressed within her training script
- Well paced
- Superb description of advanced commands - well demonstrated, also. Also got the recruit to perform SF and F&C while teaching it
- Went out of her way for the recruit - did everything to ensure she had mastered the commands.
- Informed recruit to whisper promoter upon entering base

Cons:

- Perhaps better wording of the payments badge rule ("Only those with a payment badge can receive payment"). This could be interpreted as "You don't get paid unless you have a badge". Lacking of specifics on that one particular rule.

Overall Score: +2

Further Comments: KittyKat140 is the image of an ideal trainer. She meets and exceeds the expectations of a trainer, and ensures for the recruits complete understanding. I've trained enough times to have a completely individualized script. While KittyKat still trains somewhat similar to the original script, her individuality shines through very prominently, and, while I've made improvements and added important content to my own script, KittyKat has covered things even I haven't thought of. She is an incredible asset to the training division, and I wish her the best in the future, and hope for her to have a long and prosperous career here at the EPF.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: _Revent

Name of Recruit/s: liyahxx14

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: He needs a promotion, which I didn't issue due to the promotion regulations for the training division. Somebody promote him on my behalf. He also told me he needed supervision for the next 9 ranks. This strikes as surprising, as he is a very capable trainer, and this will only inconvenience things should a training be necessary, and no staff be present.

Positive:

- Thoroughly explained everything to recruit
- Expressed individuality throughout the script
- Gave hints and ensured recruit fully understood sections before moving on

Negative:
- N/A
Ashley [AK]
Advisor