Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiosyncratics' Supervision Log
Name of Trainer: 

Name of Supervisor:

Name of Recruit/s:

Trainer Performance (-1, 0, +1):

Further Comments:
Name of Trainer: brizo13

Name of Supervisor: Idiosyncratics

Name of Recruit/s: jjjonesy6

Trainer Performance (-1, 0, +1): 0

Further Comments:
-> Copied and Pasted from the script; would have preferred it if the Trainer took time to type out a personalised version using the script as a guide.
-> All sentences were correctly structured, grammar, punctuation and spelling accuracy was also good.
-> Overall his pacing was suitable, however, at times, irregular. He should work on pacing himself. Perhaps typing the script (As suggested above) will support this?
-> Awareness was perfect. Concentration fully focused on the recruit and the script and did not alter regardless of any distractions, for example we had somebody walk into the room by accident.
-> Personal flair, eh, could be worked on slightly by removing the need to continuously copy from the script.
-> Always spoke in Bold.

-> Polite gentleman, approached the recruit with care and ensured she was comfortably ready to begin.
-> No incidents of abusive language or behaviour, however, seemed to control the atmosphere of the session very well.
-> No comment available for the ability to train multiple recruits but appeared to handle a single recruit very well.

Overall a good session, I'd just work on improving the pace and adding a little bit of personality to the script which, as I said, would develop through not continuously copying from said script. As long as all the content is in there, the way the session is executed is entirely down to the trainer themselves and I do believe that this should be reinforced throughout EPF to ensure more customisation.
Name of Trainer: irving524

Name of Supervisor: Idiosyncratics

Name of Recruit/s: hammytheseer

Trainer Performance (-1, 0, +1): 0

Further Comments:
> Usage of the script was literally a copy directly from the script its self, and as such made the session fairly banal. I would strongly recommend he personalise it a lot more.
> Grammatical ability when using the script was good, however I did notice some slightly inaccurate sentence demarcation when he responded on his own accord.
> Pacing was regular, however I would like to see this properly utilised without continuous copying and pasting from the script its self.
> Awareness was spot on.
> He very much lacked personal flair and I feel this slightly let the session down as the recruit seemed to get bored at times. This can be improved by modifying the script to his own needs.
> Trainer continuously spoke in bold to grab the recruit's attention to stay focused.

> Approached the recruit quite politely, however at times seemed slightly pushy in the way he spoke (I do not believe this was intentional, rather just how the tone was portrayed). I also found that it seemed like he was rushing ahead of the recruit, for example going into the teleporters and training rooms way ahead of the recruit, without actually advising her on where to go.
> No disruptions from the recruit to record.
> Handled one recruit very well.

Overall a good session and I did provide this feedback to him after training also. I would recommend taking the speed down a notch, letting the recruit go first so you are able to support them. I would also recommend just making notes of the content required to teach and not actually just straight up copying from the script. As he said himself, he should add a little bit more him into the script. Smile