Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"An Inside Look" - Coded
<b>“An Inside Look”</b>
<i>Written by iamcool911</i>

<i>"An Inside Look gives a more personal view of different EPF members. This week's member is Sean (MisterSeann).</i>

Meet Sean, aka MisterSeann, the Director of Public Relations. Sean lives in Singapore, where he attends college as a second year student. He is currently studying Business related courses, but he’d ultimately like to study Law & Management, Chinese Media & Communication and Humanities related subjects. He would like to use the skills he learns from these courses to become a Senior Police Officer. If that doesn't work out, Sean would like to be a History and Chinese teacher. Sean is a Cadet Officer in a youth police organisation (NPCC) in Singapore. In some of his free time, Sean goes back to his high school and conducts weekly training for his cadets. When he's not scolding and punishing his cadets, he enjoys watching Game of Thrones or reading The Fault in Our Stars while eating Korean food. Sean said that if he could visit anywhere in the world, it would be New York City. Sean is most happy when his cadets graduate as leaders and he's most unhappy when he doesn't have time to do what he'd like to do.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor