Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPF Member Interview - Coded
<b>EPF Member Interview</b>
<i>Written by daaf18</i>

<i>“EPF Member Interview” brings a quick glimpse into a member’s journey within our agency. This week’s member is Josh (j0zh).</i>

<b>Q: When did you first join the Elite Police Force?</b>
I can’t remember an exact time I joined. It was many many years ago.
<b>Q: How did you come across EPF to begin with?</b>
I believe I just found EPF on the client.
<b>Q: What are some major accomplishments you’ve achieved during your time in EPF?</b>
I made it all the way up the ranks from a recruit. I am now the director of external affairs.
<b>Q: You recently became part of the Board of Directors as Director of External Affairs, how does that feel?</b>
It feels really great. I believe we are a great team and I look forward to seeing what the other directors do!
<b>Q: Do you have any spoilers on what you plan to accomplish in your new role?</b>
I really want to get more alliances. I believe that it is a very important part of agencies.
<b>Q: Is there anything you look forward to coming with the new BoD?</b>
I look forward to EPF getting back on track and hopefully getting new members.
<b>Q: If someone were contemplating joining EPF, what would you say to convince them?</b>
I would tell them to join! We are such a close agency and everyone gets along with everyone else.
<b>Q: What is your favorite part of EPF?</b>
How close we are. Everyone is so friendly.
<b>Q: What goals do you have left to reach in EPF?</b>
I would like to eventually get to MOD.
<b>Q: How do you see EPF in the future?</b>
I really hope to see EPF continue growing and we make it back to the top agency on Habbo!
<b>Q: Is there anything you still want to say to our members?</b>
Just keep doing what you are doing!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor