Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Division of the Week - Coded
<b>Division of the Week</b>
<i>Written by Scott6011</i>

<i>"Division of the Week is going to be a month-long Bit that covers each of our four Divisions with the EPF. Each Elite Head will write about their Division. This week's Division is Training, run by scott6011.</i>

Training is the backbone for almost every agency, EPF is no different. Our training division prepares new recruits and teaches newly joined members everything they need to know about EPF. Along with preparing recruits and newly joined members, the Training Division also is in charge of training new High Rank members as well as divisional members for the other divisions.

This division requires hard work and a lot of charisma. The hard work consists of having to be a role model for new members, as well as being kind to and caring for your recruits. This Division also offers a Trial position for High Rank members or higher, so if you are interested and want to try it out, Come join today! 

Training is an outstanding team to be apart of and we are badly in need of members, if you would like to join training division get on our Forums and apply for Training Division.

If you are an HR+ member wanting to join the Training High Rank team; message me, Scott (Scott6011) on Habbo or Skype and request an interview today!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor