Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daaf18's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: EmpireHouse

Name of Supervisor: daaf18

Name of Recruit/s: ireshnicole10

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: 

- Pace was good
- Used bold well
- Kept checking if the recruit was keeping up
- Personalised test and most of the script as well
- Was already quite well structured, might need a bit more
- While adding questions to the test, she forgot to take count to that in the norm (0-2 became more strict, due to more questions)
- Overall a really good trainer, even though the recruit failed
Ashley [AK]
Advisor

Name of Recruit/s: b.obama.d

Further Comments:

She had the worst recruit I've ever seen but stayed nice until the end and kept her patience.
Good Pace, personalized script, amazing to see how much she's grown already since last time I supervised her
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: tucker1121

Name of Recruit/s: DnStn

Further Comments:

He could not enter forums while training and did the entire training by heart after not having trained for over 6 months. He needs to look it up since some changes have been made. Needs to adjust how he tests recruits, trying to direct them in right direction, see if they can get to the right answers and get the logic, or at least tell them when they're wrong Smile The fact that he trained this way was amazing though and I'm definitely expecting a lot from him from now on! (Good pace, good bold etc., can't say anything bout personalization, because don't know the log he used :p)
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: RJWilson114

Name of Recruit/s: GXduck

Trainer Performance: -1

Further Comments:

Rob started by telling the recruit only 1 out of 5 ground rules. Next he started with the other 8 rules, out of which rule number 7 was wrong. (Always give payments for donations/SV was his version of the rule). Next he did the basic commands, forgot to mention lever at FTF, didn't mention location at FTB and was quite unclear about FTD. For advanced commands he said to the recruit it was okay when he didn't know how to wave instead of explaining. When doing F&C he forgot to tell the recruit to stand straight at first, also didn't correct the recruit on walking up to him first and then waving, while he was doing the other way around. Recruitment system he described ADC and BUM as two different methods for recruiting, while it is one and those two things need to be combined. While doing the test he was short on words, didn't direct the recruit in right direction, just gave the answers when recruit got something wrong, until scott told him. After that he did try to direct, but his hints weren't really helping and you could see he was getting annoyed, while patience is the most important thing for a trainer to have. Then he left halfway through the test by saying "sorry" and just left before we could respond. Definitely not a training I approved of.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: SirIceskater101

Name of Recruit/s: colin209

Trainer Performance: 0

Further Comments: When the recruit told him he'd been trained before at interpol, he switched to test right away and did test without giving hints. Compliments to recruit for getting Trainee, but should work on that as well as personalizing Smile
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: FansamCat

Name of Recruit/s: jaytheboi

Further Comments:

- She had to get used to bold
- Didn't copy/paste and even tried personalizing it a bit already
- Was clear and friendly while answering questions
- Very good for a first time
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: nia2613

Name of Recruit/s: skaternickk

Further Comments: Lot of things to work on. I have given her all of them and I hope her next training will be a lot better Smile
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: RJWilson114

Name of Recruit/s: LexiThePoP

Further Comments: Amazing to see the difference between the training I supervised about 2 months ago compared to this one. Rob was clean, told the recruit everything and generally improved so much and has been training so much I think he deserves to be promoted for it. May work a bit on spelling (Maniquins), may give more hints on the test when recruit doesn't know something, so they can think of it themselves instead of just giving the answer and I still like a bit more details for basic commands, but that's just my taste (like naming the lever and stuff) Smile I'm totally satisfied ^^
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: TracyVignesh

Name of Recruit/s: lhecool

Further Comments:
-Quite much copy pasted, I expect more personalized for THR
-Should give hints at test, because Recruit was clearly failing
-Good use of bold
-Clear and detailed
-Friendly to recruit
Ashley [AK]
Advisor

Name of Recruit/s: brian312

Further Comments: Instructing session, went through it smooth and clear. Brian got it and had already watched two training sessions, so with ashleys permission, he was promoted to Junior Novice Trainer. Janie did really well, showing her own style, going through training division with brian, telling him what she liked to do, what she advised and also what he had to do. Really good training that showed how much fun she was having herself Smile
Ashley [AK]
Advisor