Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.AndyG's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer : Baileysky101

Name of Supervisor : .AndyG

Name of Recruit/s : morgangentr

Trainer Performance : Neutral

Comments : Did well, ensured the Recruit acknowledged and understood all different aspects of standard training, followed the script and trained as a Divisional Trainer should train in doing so. No Further Comments.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer : KittyKat140

Name of Supervisor : .AndyG

Name of Recruit/s : lilkemothef

Trainer Performance : Neutral

Comments : Ensured the Recruit acknowledged and understood all different aspects of standard training, member used a script of their own, taught recruit the aspects of standard training with excellence as a Divisional Trainer should do so. Helped the Recruit a little during the test because of a little confusion which is great to see, rather than strictly failing recruits. However, needs to improve on congratulating Recruits if and when they pass and make sure they know what to do next, when leaving the training room.

Could do with improving her Standard Training Script, especially the Basic Commands section of her script and generally give a bit more detail throughout training, as she uses her own rather than following the guide/script on the forums, which is definitely good to see! (Providing the information they relay on training Recruits is accurate and to the point). However I can't really fault in which the way the Advanced Commands and the rest of the different aspects of standard training were taught. I understand this trainer was experiencing some technical difficulties with some lag, which meant I believe she lagged out at the end and I had to finish up with the Recruit, but that's not a problem. Overall, trained/instructed the Recruit fantastically and I will be rewarding this user with a promotion when I see this member next, for her efforts within the Elite Police Force and the Training Division. Smile Smile
No Further Comments.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor