Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: Brian.c

Name of Supervisor: MasterJagStar2

Name of Recruit/s: jordo60

Trainer Performance: 0

Further Comments:
- His training was okay. Not amazing but not bad either.
- His pacing could have been faster.
- So focused on copying the script he lacs the ability to make the training session personal and engaging for the recruit.
- He has impeccable grammar and spelling. Any mistakes made were corrected.
- Did NOT talk in bold. I'm sure he will next time
- has potential to be amazing, so I look forward to seeing him develop! Well Done!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: iamcool911

Name of Recruit/s: le_fashionista

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments:
- Her pacing was good - could be a tad faster though
- So focused on copying the script he lacs the ability to make the training session personal and engaging for the recruit.
- She has impeccable grammar and spelling. Any mistakes made were corrected.
- Did NOT talk in bold. I'm sure he will next time
- has potential to be amazing, so I look forward to seeing him develop! Well Done!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: DE-RC

Name of Recruit/s: creepyhostdude

Further Comments:
- Did Very Well
- Skipped to the test, because the recruit already knew the material.
- Leo is one of my favourite trainers! Keep up the good work!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: Owen1075

Name of Recruit/s: ajwithmire

Further Comments:

- Did not check training rooms to see if they're vacant or not. (Negative)
- Always talked in bold (Positive)
- Copy and pasting the script, made his training uninteresting [Will come with practice] (Negative)
- Decent Training Speed (Positive)
- Was able to enforce Training Room rules, effectively and professionally (Positive)
- Covered all of the Training Script (Positive)
- Recruit walked out as he was stressed about having to do a test - Owen dealt with it well (Positive)
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: iamcool911

Name of Recruit/s: IamRampageMLG

Further Comments:

- If you are a fairly new trainer, you should take note from how Ashley trains. Well Done!
- Strict but fair. A good balance.
- Freestyles and didn't copy and past the original script.
- Always talked in bold, and accurate grammar/punctuation.
- Good training Pace.
- Ensured the recruit was engaged, by constantly asking if he understood concepts and terms.
- Taught all that was on the original script
- Described the location of the Basic Commands in a way that is relative to the recruit.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: 00BlueCaper00

Name of Recruit/s: delacdonut

Further Comments:

- Is a new trainer but decided to freestyle and not copy and paste the original script. This is something that takes guts and is extremely difficult to do especially for your very first training session ever. The effort was well received by the recruit.
- His attitude to training reminds me of how Training once was - a Trainer and a recruit just having a casual conversation about the in's and out's of EPF. He was very relaxed and charismatic in his approach to teaching.
- Always talked in bold.
- Good training pace, but I felt your content needed more elaboration. Slow down and explain what all the Basic Commands stand for and go into much more depth about the process of recruitment. Your lack of sufficient explanations would have been evident if your recruit was less competent (which describes most recruits)
- Ensured the recruit was engaged, by constantly asking if he understood concepts and terms.
- Taught the majority of what was on the original training script.

For a very first time, Maurice did amazing! If he was to take on board the criticisms listed above, he has the potential to have my rank some day! Tongue
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: Rizgg

Name of Recruit/s: Grimmmm0914

Further Comments:

- Bold Chat: Didn't talk in bold for the entire training session. It's important to talk in bold as it enables recruits to distinguish better between your chat an others (especially when training multiple recruits) and improves retention rates of recruits. To talk in bold you need to hold shift while pressing enter.
- Note Taking: Rizgg, asked the recruit if he'd like to take notes. it's pleasing to see a trainer do this, is often a technique used by more experienced trainers. Getting recruits to note down the definition of terms increases pass rates and gives them a reference to use outside of the training rooms. It's best if they take notes via pen and paper- they keep up better. I highly recommend this technique to other trainers.
- Personalised/Added Flair: The script is very impersonal and will come across impersonal to recruits, making the training session feel monotone and robotic. It is because of that we encourage free styling training sessions. Rizgg demonstrated this by not following the script but explaining terms in a relevant way. "FTF is the location I recruited you to EPF". Use of first person and involving the audience is always a good way of achieving this.
- Pacing: Pacing was good, but Rizgg must be cautious on how he paces his sentences. It's recommended to keep your sentences one gap apart, however all recruits are unique. Some recruits can keep up with a extremely fast pace, while others struggle with the average. A good trainer continues to communicate with their recruit, judging whether an appropriate pace is used - this will come with practice.
- It's all about the Recruit: Rizgg, did a good training session. One thing that could have done better was having a continuous dialogue with the recruit. Ask if he's still following you, ask if he has any questions, when he SF's tell him he's doing good/bad or if he needs to work on a specific bit. It's the details that turn you from a good trainer to a GREAT one.
- Rules: This is just a piece of advice that you may or may not want to take. I don't teach the recruit the rules usually, I teach them how to use the in-client forums which has the rules on there. That way you save yourself 10 minutes and the Recruit will be able to use that as a reference outside of training.
- Highlight: When you explained BUM and ADC. You explained it in a such a clear and concise way! It was just your strongest point. You just didn't check in with the recruit if he had gotten notes or understood what was just explained. Your weakest may have been the Advanced Commands. Slow down on that bit, it's the most trickiest bit for a Recruit to grasp. That may explain why you had to re-teach him that section. The second time round you took it slower and it got it much faster. The fact that you took time to re-train means you grasp what it is to be a trainer - never giving up on the recruit until he/she gets the pass. Not many trainers have enough patience or energy to do that. Never giving up on a recruit is something that easily respect. Great Work! Smile

You're a good trainer, keep on practising and fine-tuning the few criticisms I made, and continue to do what I noticed was awesome and you'll surpass me in no time Wink
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: shamo288

Name of Recruit/s: crazyninja92, Stinger85

Further Comments:

Shamo has all the basics of being a great Trainer, that is self evident of him being awarded with a THR position.

That does include:

- Use of Bold.
- Good Pacing.
- A Continous Dialogue With The Recruit.
- Freestyling Training.
- Polite And An Attempt To Make Training Entertaining and Personal.

And so on...

This guy has the WORST luck when it comes to recruits I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever seen Harry with a good recruit! Big Grin The biggest thing Harry has to work on is how he communicates with abusive and mouthy recruits and learn how to de-escalate a situation, as of right now, he often escalates the situation at times.

Highlight: Managing to get one of the most of annoying and obnoxious recruits through training Tongue Well Done!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: PunkBenCute

Name of Recruit/s: Fordshelby87

Further Comments:

Many positives can be taken away from Punk's training session. He talked in bold, had little to no mistakes and appeared focused on the task at hand. What stood out the most is the level of pace that he had. It was fast and it was concise. He is a competent and confident trainer that is clearly comfortable copying and pasting from the script on demand. He also responded in a calm and professional manner when responding to the recruits questions and external disturbances that occurred through out the training session. Clearly a SOLID performance by Punk! However, this is the very minimum we ask from our trainers and it very much so the time for Punk to advance his career as a trainer by beginning to freestyle his training sessions and no longer relying on the Training Script. It'll give his sessions more of a personal and catered feel to it and also enable him to be even more flexible and engaging in regards to communicating with the recruit. When you begin to do so, I can then analyse your training even more.

I recommend you stop to give literal and physical demonstrations of the Advanced Commands. It helps display what the command should look like and allows you to correct any mistakes the recruit makes before it's time for the test. Doing an extremely brief recap of the Basic Commands also helps consolidate what you've taught. You are also going too fast! A lot of recruits will not be able to follow you at the speed you went today - your recruit didn't, and that is why he failed. Quality is much more important than quantity. Training sessions should ideally last between 20 - 30 minutes. Yours lasted beyond that because the recruit was not confident on the content and the test took a long time. If you take 25 minutes to train, and is mindful and focus on the quality of what and how you teach, then the test should only take around 3-5 minutes tops. By going slow, you are going faster!

You have all the potential to make an AMAZING trainer. Keep pushing, keep grinding, keep on training and you'll be one soon!

Good Job!

MasterJagStar2
Elite Head of Training
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: paul9216

Name of Recruit/s: rana2222, GrazyGP101

Further Comments:

- Talked in Bold
- Professional
- Good Pace
- Could have been better at 'taming' the recruit.

However, this is the very minimum we ask from our trainers and it very much so the time for Punk to advance his career as a trainer by beginning to freestyle his training sessions and no longer relying on the Training Script. It'll give his sessions more of a personal and catered feel to it and also enable him to be even more flexible and engaging in regards to communicating with the recruit. When you begin to do so, I can then analyse your training even more.

I recommend you stop to give literal and physical demonstrations of the Advanced Commands. It helps display what the command should look like and allows you to correct any mistakes the recruit makes before it's time for the test. Doing an extremely brief recap of the Basic Commands also helps consolidate what you've taught.

Good Job!

MasterJagStar2
Elite Head of Training
Ashley [AK]
Advisor