Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry187's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: Habbotilian

Name of Supervisor: harry187

Name of Recruit/s: WhiskeyWhiskey

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: He didn't really have much to do, as the recruit seemed to know everything except for getting SF and F&C mixed up with one another. First Recruit he has trained! 
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: Habbotilian

Name of Supervisor: harry187

Name of Recruit/s: garinder, anoop16

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: See, this is a very different post from the above... this was his very first ever training session which involved recruits that needed to be enlightened. He did well with the patience which not many Trainers have at the start which was good, he showed very promising signs. However, his pacing wasn't good enough which should get better with time, he also didn't add much of a personal flair to it, although he may be new but he needs to work on that. Never the less one for the future this lad, I hope that I haven't been to hard on him. although I was very impressed with the patience I ahve to say it again because one failed and was rude but he still managed to keep his cool and get them passed. I'd rate him a 8/10.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor