Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rizgg's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: Julez13

Name of Supervisor: Rizgg

Name of Recruit/s: Victoriaa27

Trainer Performance: did very well for a trial trainer

Further Comments: followed the script and was consistantly good
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: coolpenguin7568

Name of Recruit/s: paisley_grace

Trainer Performance: did really really good!

Further Comments: penguin deserves more than trial HR in my opinion since he successfully did a enjoyable and good training session and frequently asked Paisley if she had any questions.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: Krisfo97

Name of Recruit/s: danlla31 + xjinksyx

Further Comments: very patient and overall did good
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: srumd12

Name of Recruit/s:trinalstudent8

Further Comments: help out the recruit alot, 10/10
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: J0zh

Name of Recruit/s: Daniellebbgkiss

Trainer Performance: +1

Further Comments: did very very well, made sure the recruit understood everything
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: J0zh

Name of Recruit/s: S4YE3F12, A147dil

Further Comments: Introduced example of advanced commands well, interacted with the recruits from the start
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: MasterJagStar2

Name of Recruit/s: xBecker

Further Comments:

Bold Chat

MasterJagStar2 used bold chat throughout the entire training session, this enables the recruits to pay close attention.

Personal

MasterJagStar2 made the recruit feel more comfortable by introducing everyone and himself personally, "my name is MasterJagStar2, you can call me Jag if you like", this I would recommend to anyone training because it would make you both feel comfortable and make the recruits training session more positive.

Script Usage

MasterJagStar2 was clearly not using the script, I found this very important because it shows how much more effective you can be training, rather than following the script word by word. I also liked the fact that he went into detail about everything, for example, he gave the recruit a better idea of FTB when he said "its also the area where you first met me", this will make it much easier for the recruit to have a better knowledge of where this location is.

Demonstrations

Demonstrating is very helpful to the recruit while training, this enables the recruit to have a better understanding of the commands you are introducing. Jag proved this point by sitting next to the recruit and ensuring he was ready to watch the demonstration, he also went into detail on how to do them, for example he was introducing SF and Jag asked to xBecker
Jag - "are you on iPad, Beck?"
xBecker - "Yes Sir!"
Jag - "Did you know you can wave by typing 'o/'
This was really good due to the fact that the recruit was play Habbo on iPad(which is difficult and confusing") and this trick made it all easier for him to follow commands.

Notes

After Jag explained the rules of the training session at the start, He told the recruit that he'd recommend getting a pen or pencil and paper, this enables the recruit to pass the test much easier with less stress. I would recommend this to everyone who can train because you have less stress of explaining some important information again if he didn't note it down.

Pace

Jag's pacing was very good and consistent, Jag could see the recruit was a quick with writing notes so he kept it very consistent.

Your Best Skill In The Training Session

Jag's best skill in the training session in my opinion was getting personal, because this made the recruit and Jag himself feel more free and comfortable while training, this also enabled him to go more in-depth with everything and Jag asked "have you write everything down Beck?" , "Do you understand Beck?", "Any confusions Beck?" , which ensured Jag that xBecker would not have a problem what Jag is teaching him.
Ashley [AK]
Advisor