Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scralux's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: brian312

Name of Supervisor: Scralux

Name of Recruit/s: hannah3002

Trainer Performance: 0

Further Comments: Both Recruit and Trainer was using mobile phone at the time. I guess he knew the script, he just didn't have a digital copy. In future there needs to be a way to get the script on phone without it going away, but besides that recruit listened well, co-operated casually. Next time I would recommend he does it on computer for better quality in scripting. His Grammar is at a minimum requirement as with his Spelling & Punctuation. He asked questions with the recruit, re-assuring of their familiarity with commands such as: SF, AE and F&C.

When it came to the test hannah3002 answered them fully to the best of her ability. She passed. Good work!

He commanded recruit to do command and hannah3002 actually did it. Without much of a script he has done well for a Trainer. But on a long run he was vague when he demonstrated the commands and got me as a Supervisor involved, but it wasn't that bad. But for this I think he has done well, I am happy to say that if he wasn't that good today because of a certain reason, there is no reason why he shouldn't go over the training manual again as he did well today. Hard working, kept the focus of the recruit and got Supervisor involved.

Keep it up and work hard and you'll get a promotion!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor
Name of Trainer: averiepie2

Name of Supervisor: Scralux

Name of Recruit/s: AtlBoyCarlos

Trainer Performance: 1

Further Comments: Was quick to bring in recruit and knew how to bring up the script no doubt, asked questions to the recruit. At some stage Carlos went idle, Averiepie2 tried to get a response and got a response. He got through the training with ease and was able to help the recruit if necessary.

Keep up the good work Averiepie2!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor