Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log
Name of Trainer: Rizgg

Name of Supervisor: MasterJagStar2

Name of Recruit/s: Grimmmm0914

Trainer Performance: 0

Further Comments:

- Bold Chat: Didn't talk in bold for the entire training session. It's important to talk in bold as it enables recruits to distinguish better between your chat an others (especially when training multiple recruits) and improves retention rates of recruits. To talk in bold you need to hold shift while pressing enter.
- Note Taking: Rizgg, asked the recruit if he'd like to take notes. it's pleasing to see a trainer do this, is often a technique used by more experienced trainers. Getting recruits to note down the definition of terms increases pass rates and gives them a reference to use outside of the training rooms. It's best if they take notes via pen and paper- they keep up better. I highly recommend this technique to other trainers.
- Personalised/Added Flair: The script is very impersonal and will come across impersonal to recruits, making the training session feel monotone and robotic. It is because of that we encourage free styling training sessions. Rizgg demonstrated this by not following the script but explaining terms in a relevant way. "FTF is the location I recruited you to EPF". Use of first person and involving the audience is always a good way of achieving this.
- Pacing: Pacing was good, but Rizgg must be cautious on how he paces his sentences. It's recommended to keep your sentences one gap apart, however all recruits are unique. Some recruits can keep up with a extremely fast pace, while others struggle with the average. A good trainer continues to communicate with their recruit, judging whether an appropriate pace is used - this will come with practice.
- It's all about the Recruit: Rizgg, did a good training session. One thing that could have done better was having a continuous dialogue with the recruit. Ask if he's still following you, ask if he has any questions, when he SF's tell him he's doing good/bad or if he needs to work on a specific bit. It's the details that turn you from a good trainer to a GREAT one.
- Rules: This is just a piece of advice that you may or may not want to take. I don't teach the recruit the rules usually, I teach them how to use the in-client forums which has the rules on there. That way you save yourself 10 minutes and the Recruit will be able to use that as a reference outside of training.
- Highlight: When you explained BUM and ADC. You explained it in a such a clear and concise way! It was just your strongest point. You just didn't check in with the recruit if he had gotten notes or understood what was just explained. Your weakest may have been the Advanced Commands. Slow down on that bit, it's the most trickiest bit for a Recruit to grasp. That may explain why you had to re-teach him that section. The second time round you took it slower and it got it much faster. The fact that you took time to re-train means you grasp what it is to be a trainer - never giving up on the recruit until he/she gets the pass. Not many trainers have enough patience or energy to do that. Never giving up on a recruit is something that easily respect. Great Work! Smile

You're a good trainer, keep on practising and fine-tuning the few criticisms I made, and continue to do what I noticed was awesome and you'll surpass me in no time Wink
Ashley [AK]
Advisor

Messages In This Thread
MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log - by Sircles - 07-30-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log - by Sircles - 07-30-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log - by Sircles - 07-30-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log - by Sircles - 07-30-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: MasterJagStar2's Supervising Log - by Sircles - 07-30-2016, 01:25 AM