Welcome to EPF's Newest Forums - Click Here to Join a Group

Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Everyone who has transferred or has given the rank of HR+ must train the HR. After training, you MUST post a new thread in the "High Rank Trainers" of the person you trained.

Please only request your highest ranked group not all of them when requesting forum groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[!] DIVISIONAL APPLICATION SCRIPT [!]
The Divisional Application Script is to be used for high up standards who are unsure of which Division they would like to pursue. All Trainers who can give Divisional Training may use this script. All HR+ may also use this script. 

----

Divisional Applications Script:

Welcome to your Divisional Applications Training! I’m [Your Name Here] and I’ll be your trainer today!

First up, congratulations on making it to Elite Officer 1c!

From this rank and higher you can apply for divisions, which is why I’m going to teach you about

the divisions. This way you can make a better choice of which division fits you best.

EPF currently has four divisions: SWAT, Training, Criminal Justice and Security & Jail.

I will tell you each division and what their focus, goals, and duties in this division are.

We’ll start with the SWAT Division.

The SWAT is a division that is focussed on protecting the entire Habbo community.

They do so by making sure everyone follows the Habbo Way and corrects people who don’t.

As Swat, you will take regular patrols through Habbo’s most popular rooms and perform in roleplay.

Funguy2011 and AwesomeXmaster are the current leaders of SWAT - they are who you go to for help.

If you’d like to be seen as a leader, a cop, or a hero, SWAT might be the division for you!

”When you need help, you call the Cops. When the Cops need help, they call SWAT”

Anything else you’d like to know about the SWAT Division?

Good! Then we move along to the second division, which is Training!

In Training Division we try to be a role model for our newest members.

A friendly, yet strict member, who will be their first image of what EPF is.

Trainers always focus on making new members feel welcome and giving them a great first experience!

As a Trainer, you train both Divisional and Standard recruits and instruct and supervise other trainers.

iamcool911 and Scott6011 are the current leaders of Training.

They are who you go to for questions, if your mentor doesn’t have answers.

Training requires dedication, social skills, and patience.

If you have these skills; Training might be the division for you!

“Make a difference, become a Trainer.”

Anything else you’d like to know about the Training Division?

Good! Then we move along to the third division, which is Criminal Justice!

Criminal Justice is a division that focuses on bringing justice by defending their clients in court.

Criminal Justice exists of two subdivisions, which are Detectives and Law! 

As part of this division, you’ll be making and pitching cases in the courtroom as a lawyer.

You’ll be participating as part of jury or judgeship and maybe even be doing criminal investigations.

The current division leaders for Criminal Justice are J0zh and Seah55

You go to them if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Being a lawyer requires good communicative skills, being quick on your feet, and being able to argue.

“People do not win fights; Lawyers do!”

Anything left you want to know about the Criminal Justice Division?

Good! Then we move along to the last division, which is Security & Jail!

Security & Jail is a division that exists of two subdivisions, obviously called Security and Jail!

Within this division, the main aim is to keep peace and order, mainly inside the HQ.

As a member of Security and Jail, you maintain order within all EPF and EPF related rooms.

You also manage the security gates (FTE) and check on people coming into the HQ. 

Security & Jail requires teamwork, as this division is tied together like a family!

The current Division leaders for Security & Jail are Ryarp and DESTRUCTIAS123.

Go to them if you need help or have questions.  

If you respect rules and expect others to follow them, this division might be the one for you!

Anything left you’d want to know about Security & Jail Division?

It’s now up to you to make a choice between these divisions!

Before we finish this training, I’ll teach you how to fill in applications.

Do you have a Forum account? -> If no, teach them how to before moving on.

Good, you have a Forum account! On the forums, scroll until you see [EPF] Divisional Applications.

If you click this button, pick the division of your choice, copy the template and paste it in Fast Reply at the bottom.

Fill it out and press “Add reply” when you are finished.

If/when you are accepted, you will see it on the forums, and be spoken to by the leaders.

I hope this helped you choose and I am looking forward to seeing you in your own division soon!
Ashley [AK]
Advisor